We want to make billing for our services as easy to understand as possible, so we offer the help of our business office personnel. Our fees are based on the time and complexity involved in our services, and every effort is made to ensure competitiveness and fairness with similar services in the area. If you have any questions regarding our fees, please contact our business office.
It is also important to know:
- Co-pays are payable at the time of service
- All medical services furnished are charged directly to the patient, not the insurance company
- Patients are personally responsible for payment of all medical bills
- As a courtesy to our patients, we file claims with all insurance carriers, including Medicare and Medicaid
- Arrangements can be made for time payments when necessary. A financial assistant is available in the business office for this or any other concerns you may have