Fax: Attn: HR to (218)722-6515
Orthopaedic Associates of Duluth, P.A.
Attn: Vanya Rickmeyer
1000 E First Street, Suite 400
Duluth, MN 55805-2297
The athletic trainer is the liaison between the patient, the medical doctors or their support staffs. This position will have various responsibilities and opportunities. Assist in clinical practice, triage and an opportunity to build our ATC program. This position could be a .8- full-time.
Education: Must possess at least a bachelor’s degree for Athletic Training.
Experience: One year of Clinic experience preferred to include triage/answering patient’s questions. Leadership role a plus.
Certificate/License: Must be BOC certified and posses or be in the process of acquiring licensure, certification or registration from the state.
· Responsible for greeting patients and following patient care from check in to check out.
· Liaison between patient, certified medical assistant, physician or physician office staff.
· Responsible for data collection and data entry (patient history) into EMR.
· Responsible for the day to day supervising of staff and operations.
· Responsible for staff schedules.
· Responsible to provide home exercise protocols for patients per the physician’s request.
· Responsible for patient brace/crutch fitting and product education.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
To apply, email Vanya Rickmeyer at email@example.com or call 218-625-1886.
Orthopaedic Associates of Duluth, P.A. cannot grant all candidates an interview. If you are selected, you will be contacted via the information you provide.
Orthopaedic Associates of Duluth, P.A. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or national origin.